Virginia has the somewhat elite distinction of being part of America's original union of states, and come Fourth of July it seems only fitting that the town of Virginia Beach put on a show to rival
FEDS Getting CLOSER To Their RATE HIKE
There was a lot of information released regarding the job market this morning:
· There were 300k new people in the job market last month, Higher than expected. Last previous month was revised from down 33k to plus 18k
· The Unemployment rate dropped to 4.1% from 4.3%
· The average work week (hours) and Hourly earnings was flat with no change
2) Interest Rates declined slightly this week, which was good news for borrowers, however, a Fed rate hike is expected before the end of the year.
3) We have a new Nominee for the Federal Reserve Chairman; Jerome H. Powell considered the best choice to continue the monetary policy of current Chairman Janet Yellen.
SELL OR BUY, FAST AND EASY!!! Genuine, Personable, Dedication, Honesty and Passionate, Knowledgeable I am a top notch creative Realtor that has Tools and Systems that I can Guarantee, will get y....
Latest Blog Posts
In Virginia Beach, as in every other place across America, nothing stands forever, especially gently unused buildings, testaments to a former life and a former time. At the corner of South Witchduck